Main Image

Extreme H20 54% 6pk


By Hydrogel Vision. 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses. (6 Lenses/Box)
Our Price:
$22.50 (USD)
Extreme H20 54% 6pk: Choose Your Prescription
EYEPWRBCDIAQTY


Current rating is 0.00. Total votes 0.
Be the first to rate this product.
 

The revolutionary lenses by Hydrogel Vision have continuously redefined what makes quality contacts. They tout the Extreme H2O 54% lenses as the “first choice in comfort,” and with a recommendation like that, it’s hard to go wrong. The contacts are 54% water, while the remaining 46% is hioxifilcon D. The Extreme H2O lenses are ideal for any contact wearer looking for unrivaled comfort, clarity and moisture for an active lifestyle or after a long day of staring into a bright computer screen. The convenient fit of the lens is noticeable from the first time you put them on and remain that way until you take them out at night. Check out these contacts at BuyMoreContacts.com.

Product reviews
Shop with confidence
All personal information that you submit is encrypted and secure.
Money Back Guarantee
We offer a money back guarantee for unopened or defective lenses.
Fast, Reliable Shipping
Fast, Reliable Shipping
Payment Methods
Payment Methods
Your Contact Lenses Are Ready
With over 3 million contact lenses in stock, we immediately fill your order with your exact prescription.
Trusted BBB Member
We're an accredited, and proud member of the Better Business Bureau.
Secure Online Convenience
Rate Our Performance