Main Image

Frequency 55 EW


By CooperVision. 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses (6 Lenses/Box)
Retail Price:
$24.95 (USD)
Our Price:
$25.25 (USD)
You Save:
($0.30) (USD)
Frequency 55 EW: Choose Your Prescription
EYEPWRBCDIAQTY
14.20
14.20


Current rating is 0.00. Total votes 0.
Be the first to rate this product.
 

If you’re searching for contact lenses that are convenient and affordable when compared to those troublesome monthly replaceable options, then you’ve found the perfect product for you. These lenses are for one-month daily wear, with 6 lenses per box. They are made of 55% water and the remaining 45% is a methafilcon A polymer. CooperVision created the Frequency 55 EW contact lenses, so you can expect the utmost quality and satisfaction. Get your new contacts today at BuyMoreContacts.com and see with a brand new clarity.

Product reviews
Shop with confidence
All personal information that you submit is encrypted and secure.
Money Back Guarantee
We offer a money back guarantee for unopened or defective lenses.
Fast, Reliable Shipping
Fast, Reliable Shipping
Payment Methods
Payment Methods
Your Contact Lenses Are Ready
With over 3 million contact lenses in stock, we immediately fill your order with your exact prescription.
Trusted BBB Member
We're an accredited, and proud member of the Better Business Bureau.
Secure Online Convenience
Rate Our Performance